I have always been adventurous and an explorer, which has during many years brought me on many travels around the world and to deeper self realization and awareness. Nature has an important place in my life and I love to spend time in the forest for inner balance and connection. I value authentic meetings, togetherness and relating that springs from an open, honest and creative place.
My strong curiosity has given me a broad experience and versatility.
When I look back I can see that each part has been an important step on the way in my personal development. My background is within construction where I have had, during many years, my own company and worked with renovating houses and apartments. The last 12 years I have, on my personal journey, explored meditation in different forms – everything from tantra, dearmoring and yoga to men’s groups and in the last years through coaching and communication. I am now passionate about sharing my experience and what I learnt about living my life fully by contributing to personal development/empowerment for others.
- The owner of Ederbyggentreprenör, Construction work since 2005
- Meditation practises since 2007
- Hatha yoga, 4 days intensive foundational education, 2010
- The path of Tantra, white and black, since 2013
- Raw Man: Course for men with 10 weeks of teaching within nutrition, lifestyle, compassion and to reclaim one’s power and freedom, 2013
- Facilitated and participated in men’s group-work since 2014
- Vipassana 10 days silent meditation retreat: 2009, 2010 och 2018.
- Family constellations with Svagito Liebermeister, Level 1, 2016
- Conscious Touch with Robert Silber, Conscious Sensuality, 2016.
- Zen Coaching Training with Kåre Landfalt, 2016/17
- Zen Coaching Advanced Training, Level 1, 2017
- Quodoushka, Shamanic Sexual Wisdom, Level 1, 2017
- Shamanic Sexual Dearmoring with Åsa Kullberg, 2018
- Nonviolent Communication training with Joachim Berggren, 2018
- Working with People: Trauma Healing, with Svagito Liebermeister, 2019
- Assisting the Zen Coaching Training 2019/20